I am using
git for version control of various projects.
Is there any gui software for navigating through commits and branches of a project and for retrieving versions in git projects?
I guess you are looking for an easy to use frontend for git
- gitk - graphical history browser, in Tcl/Tk, distributed with Git (usually in
- git gui - graphical commit tool, in Tcl/Tk, distributed with Git (usually in
- QGit - uses Qt toolkit
- Giggle - uses GTK+ toolkit
- git-cola - uses PyQt4
- gitg - GTK+/GNOME clone of GitX
- tig - t ext mode i nterface for g it, is GUI and pager, uses ncurses
Edit: These are the suggestions given in the other answers.
There are some software which i find extremely easy to use