Somehow or another i managed to switch on the print margin lines in excel 2010 I can't turn them off I went to page layout->page setup->print area->clear print area but the lines remain on my screen. What should i do to get rid of them?
I have Excel 2007 so I'm giving the instructions to hide page break lines for Excel 2007, but it should be applicable to Excel 2010 as well.
- Click the office button in the top left corner
- Select the Excel Options button at the bottom right side of the Office menu.
- Select Advanced in the left column.
- Scroll down to the Display Options for this Worksheet section.
- Uncheck the box marked Show Page Breaks .
- Click ok.